OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Pressure Tech is committed to the privacy of our customers.
Information We Collect About You
Each time you visit our website we will automatically collect information including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We also collect information about your visit including the URL that led to visiting our site, your journey through our site and the exit page, plus information about the page response times, length of visits and page interaction information.
When you make an enquiry or place an order with Pressure Tech, we will record information such as your name, company name, address, email address, phone number and VAT number.
Information You Give Us
There are various points at which you provide us with information throughout your online and offline dealings with Pressure Tech. These include creating an online account, filling in forms on our website, making an enquiry, placing an order or via communications with us over telephone, email or otherwise. We may also ask for feedback in order to improve our products and/or service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Provide and deliver products and/or services;
- Process and complete enquiries and/or transactions;
- Send you related information about your order including order confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices, support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and/or questions;
- Provide customer service;
- Send you relevant communications about Pressure Tech and our partners products, services, offers, promotions and news;
- To measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you;
- Maintain and administer your www.pressure-tech.com online account;
- Operate and improve our site and services.
If we use your data for marketing purposes, we will always include an ‘unsubscribe’ link to allow you to stop receiving future marketing communications from Pressure Tech or a reminder that you may also opt-out by emailing email@example.com. We will always endeavour to comply with your request as soon as possible.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your information changes then it may be updated as follows:
- Pressure Tech Online Account: Please log into your account to view/update the information stored on the ‘Account Details’ page of your Pressure Tech website account;
- Pressure Tech Marketing Communications: We will include an ‘Update Your Preferences’ link in the footer of every marketing email we send, enabling you to view and/or update your contact information;
- Pressure Tech Customer Account: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your updated contact information. Please note, you may also request details of the personally identifiable information we hold about you – again, we will always endeavour to comply with your request as soon as possible.
We work hard to protect your data. Only Pressure Tech employees who need the information you provide to fulfil a specific function will refer to any personally identifiable information.
In order to keep your Pressure Tech online account information secure, we recommend keeping your password secret. If you believe that the security of you account has been compromised, please notify us immediately and change your password.
Our website and server, which holds and stores the data we hold, features the latest SSL/TLS encryption.