Who We Are…
Pressure Tech has been headed up by owner Steve Yorke-Robinson since our formation in 2000. We have an extensive range of high-quality, ISO-9001 accredited, stainless-steel pressure regulators for use on gas and liquid applications. With Steve’s extensive industry experience and drive for being at the forefront of innovation and product development, Pressure Tech was the first company to:
• Design ‘subsea’ hydraulic pressure regulators for depths of 3000m (9,850ft) in 2013
• Introduce ‘ceramic seated’ hydraulic pressure regulators in 2009
• Develop ‘dual-heated’ pressure regulators and achieve ATEX directive in 2002
Pressure Tech now employs around 30 members of staff at our UK facility in Glossop, near Manchester. This includes technical sales, marketing, design, purchasing and accounts teams, who all work closely with our on-site manufacturing and assembly departments to efficiently and effectively deliver orders to the highest-levels of customer satisfaction.
Who Are Our Customers?
Our products are supplied throughout the world via our growing network of distributors and we're quickly being recognised as a market leader in the supply of quality pressure regulators. Our products serve customers from a wide spectrum of industries and for a wide range of applications including:
• Oil and gas
• Hydrogen fuel cell
We are structured to ensure we can be responsive to the needs of our customers. We understand that not all customer requirements can be fulfilled by off-the-shelf products, and sometimes our customers require bespoke designed products to provide accurate system control with a long-term reliability in service. Our in-house and on-site machining provides us with the flexibility in our production schedule to respond to customer needs quickly.
Why Choose Pressure Tech?
• We are ACCESSIBLE… our knowledgeable staff are only a phone call away. Need advice about product selection? Speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1457 899307 to discuss your application.
• We are RESPONSIVE… our company structure ensures our service can be very responsive to the needs of our customers. Our in-house technical know-how, in addition to our machining resource, provides us with the flexibility to respond to the needs of our customers.
• We are an EXPERIENCED UK MANUFACTURER… established in 2000 and with many of our staff having been in the industry even longer still, we are a great source of advice for your next project.
• We offer HIGH QUALITY and RELIABLE PRODUCTS… with unique features that provide an excellent return on investment with reduced downtime and service costs.
Interested in Becoming One of Our Authorised Resellers?
We are always on the lookout for companies across the globe with our passion for delivering a great technical product with a first-class customer experience. Get in touch with us via our email address email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you.
Ask A QuestionX