Inspect your order immediately upon receipt to verify that all items have arrived in good condition. If an item arrives in damaged, please take digital photos, save the packing material and shipping carton and notify Pressure Tech immediately. All products, packaging, padding, and paperwork must be retained to ensure a proper investigation and damaged shipment claims. If the original packaging, padding and paperwork are not retained, the buyer will assume full responsibility for damages.
Do not return damaged or broken merchandise to Pressure Tech unless you receive a Return Reference Number (RRN). All claims for damaged goods or shortages must be made with the carrier within seven days of occurrence. Therefore, if your shipment was insured through Pressure Tech, you will need to notify us immediately concerning damaged equipment, packages or mis-shipments.
Returns / Exchanges
To facilitate an easy and efficient return or exchange experience, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Obtain a Return’s Reference Number (RRN) from Pressure Tech’s Quality Manager or your Account Manager.
- RMR numbers must be shown on paperwork and containers, otherwise they will not be accepted.
- Products must be returned within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of shipment in original containers, unused and in sellable condition;
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping, handling charges, customs duties, and other related costs.
Note: In the case a product is being exchanged, the customer is responsible for all of the above listed costs both ways.
- A 25% restocking fee will apply.
- All sales are final for items listed as non-cancellable / non-returnable and will not be accepted for return.
Refused shipments may carry a minimum restocking fee of 25%, depending on the product, plus incurred freight and storage costs. Non-cancellable / non-returnable items will incur a 100% restocking fee.